For event organisers
This page is a one-stop-shop for Being Human festival 2019 event organisers. Here you’ll find resources to help you promote, plan and evaluate your Being Human festival activities.
Guides and helpful information
- Being Human 2019 timeline
- Being Human 2019 organiser guide
- Case studies
- Being Human 2019 event promotion FAQS (coming soon)
Password protected resources
In our password protected area you can find:
- Festival and partner logos
- Organiser terms and conditions
- Promotional images
- Invoicing instructions (coming soon)
You should have received the password via email, but if you haven’t, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently asked questions
We’ve gathered together answers to some of the FAQs from Being Human organisers, along with some top-tips for festival success. If you are organising a Being Human event, this is a must read!
How you can get in touch
Evaluation materials will be available here soon.
Promotional materials and templates
Please get in touch if you need help using the templates.
If you choose to create your own materials, here are a few important guidelines:
- Please remember to say that the event is part of Being Human festival 2019 and include a link to the website and social media handle: i.e. ‘beinghumanfestival.org | @BeingHumanFest’
- Please remember to include the Being Human and Partner logos.
- Please use Arial as a default font.
- Please use the colour palette included on page 9 of the organiser guide.
A3 poster customisable templates
EPS files (suitable for Adobe InDesign and Photoshop) available to download here.
A5 flyer customisable templates (double-sided)
A5 flyer customisable templates (plain, single-sided)
PowerPoint templates and venue signage templates will be available to download from here closer to the festival.
The Being Human pull up banner graphic is available to download here.
Social media graphics
Twitter and Facebook
If you would like to order some of the remaining print programmes (subject to availability) please email us the quantity you require along with a delivery address: email@example.com.
A digital version of the print programme is available to view and download here.