All rights, including copyright ©, of the content of these webpages are owned or controlled by the School of Advanced Study, University of London.
You are permitted to view, copy, and print documents within this website subject to your agreement that:
- You will not modify the documents or graphics in any form or manner;
- You will not copy or distribute graphics separately from their accompanying text and you will not quote materials out of their context;
- Your use of the material is for your own personal information, and for non-commercial purposes only;
- Any copies of the material made for a permitted purpose will include an acknowledgement that copyright belongs to the School of Advanced Study, University of London;
- You are not permitted to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of this website.
No part of the Being Human festival website or any material appearing on the website, may be reproduced, stored in or transmitted on any other website or medium without the prior written permission of the School of Advanced Study, University of London. Requests to republish any material may be emailed to the Festival Team at email@example.com.
Although every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within the pages of the Being Human festival website we cannot guarantee that the content or ‘facilities’ of the website will always be current, accurate or complete.
Whilst the School of Advanced Study, University of London shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, the School will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in circumstances of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of the School of Advanced Study, University of London.
The School of Advanced Study, University of London shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of this website or from the inability to use this website, or from the use of any information contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this website or any such information.
The School of Advanced Study, University of London reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any of the content of this website at any time and without prior notice.
The School of Advanced Study, University of London is not responsible for the content or operation of external websites. References and links to any such websites shall not be taken as an endorsement by the University of opinions expressed or services provided at those websites.
The School of Advanced Study, University of London reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.